Skip to content

I want to get big? What supplement shall I use?

All depends on what you have used before and how old you are.

If you are over 18 and have not used any LA Muscle supplements then go for either Norateen Heavyweight II or Norateen Extreme. You can cycle them, 2 months of one and then 1-2 months of the other for continuous growth.
Older Post
Newer Post
Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now